Who We Are
The WDU Ski Patrol is a group of highly trained and dedicated volunteers. We provide first aid and emergency transport guests in need of assistance. More than 50 years of service. In 1978 a group of WDU skiers led by Mark Johnson banded together to form a local chapter of the Ski Patrol Organization.
Today approximately 90 men and women carry on their work under the banner of the WDU Ski Patrol. Their job is to help visitors to Oregon’s largest and most popular ski resort have the safest possible visit by treating and transporting those suffering injury or illness.
The WDU is always looking for new members, respectful opportunities for fundraising and donations, and to develop corporate partnerships and sponsorships to offset the cost of delivering our volunteer services.
We met the changing needs of our principal customers and reached a point of financial, staffing and systems stability.
- Make all of our curriculum-based programs current, accessible, and easier to learn.
- Enhance WDU Value to our principal customers.
- Increase WDU brand awareness and depth of meaning among our key constituencies.
- Establish a new IT Platform and support its smooth operation throughout the organization.
- Continue to protect the independence of Our Program
We are prepared for any sketchy situation. Striving to provide the best public safety services in the mountain area.局部内容--文字模块
Board of Directors
Get to know more about each team member who is always there for you.
President and CEO
Mark Johnson, Client